Sunday, March 06, 2011

Words

So much has changed in the last 10 months or so since I last did a real blog post. SO much. We've moved, Bill started a new job, and Patrick grew up. I can't possibly attempt to cover everything, or even hit the high points, in the few minutes I have before dinner is ready. But as quick starting point, here are the words and phrases my handsome, wonderful, little 18-month old can say now:

  1. Mama
  2. Dada
  3. Abby
  4. Lawnmower
  5. Cars
  6. Ramone (a character from Cars)
  7. Mack (another character from Cars)
  8. Please
  9. Belly button
  10. All done
  11. All gone
  12. Eat lunch
  13. Llama
  14. Tonka
  15. Banana
  16. Apple
  17. Eye
  18. Uh oh
  19. More
  20. Tractor
  21. Look
  22. Up
  23. Yogurt
  24. Bread
  25. Go go go
  26. Dog
  27. Baby
  28. Duck
  29. Elmo
  30. Cookie
  31. Want it
  32. Helecopter
  33. Ball
  34. Jack-o-lantern
  35. Cheese
  36. Moon
  37. Stars
  38. Hello
  39. Shoes
  40. School bus
  41. Blueberries
  42. Touchdown
  43. Bird
  44. Tickle
  45. Eyebrow
  46. Elbow
  47. Airplane
  48. Keys
  49. No no no
  50. Wow
  51. Bye bye
  52. Sponge Bob
  53. Peek-a-boo
  54. I did it
  55. Big Bird

He also is a master of impressions and can do the following animals/things:

  1. Cat
  2. Dog
  3. Elephant
  4. Snake
  5. Bee
  6. Duck
  7. Lion
  8. Monkey
  9. Owl
  10. Cat
  11. Rooster
  12. Cow
  13. Frog (he sticks out his tongue like he's catching a bug)
  14. Santa (he says "ho ho ho")
  15. Train (he says "Chugga chugga choo choo!")
  16. Cookie Monster (he literally says "Oooh, cookie, num num num" in the appropriate voice!)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I think we need video of the cookie monster!

juzado said...

By next week he'll be breaking down the Fibonacci for his playgroup. That boy is wicked smart.