About two months ago I switched to cloth diapers. Bill calls them "those damn hippy diapers" and assumes it's because I incorrectly calculated that it would be cheaper (it isn't cheaper for us-- I have to use coin-operated laundry facilities). Really it's because they are so cute and soft and fashionable, plus they are better for the environment and Patrick's skin.
I have so so so much to say about cloth diapers now. I want to grab all the mommies and preggos I see and blab about all the benefits of cloth.
I am obsessed with shopping for new cloth diapers. I set up shopping carts on websites all over the internet without actually buying them because they are too expensive for me to indulge all my desires.
But, right now I'm plugging one of my very favorite online shops of them all: Kelly's Closet. They have an amazing selection, and they have the very best deals I've found. They are constantly having promos, give-aways, contests, discounts, deals, etc., for their loyal patrons. And trust me, Kelly, I'm loyal!!
In fact, by posting this blog I'm entered in a contest to win six BumGenius 3.0 diapers-- one of my favorite kinds and one of the few things I've found that works well for us for overnights.
1 comment:
Yay for Kelly's Closet! Yesterday I spent my $75 gift certificate for Kelly's Closet that I got from friends at Austin's baby shower. I <3 that store.
Post a Comment